Thursday, August 14, 2008

P*ssy Monster

As I live with Jon - I got to go to see Lil Wayne a few months ago at the Beacon. At that specific point in time i had lost faith in the live hip hop concert. The Roots had lost their "wow" factor, Talib Kweli sounded like he smoked too many ciggaretes (also looked like he hated the audience - aka white people), Wu-Tang complained about the sound guy the whole time, I was distracted by a B&T couple literally having sex at Kanye (i guess that wasn't a bad show)...the list went on.

You can probably guess - Lil Wayne put on the best show i had seen in forever. This is all with high expectations. Well he killed it and brought down the house with this song "Pussy Monster". I was waiting for it to come out on the Carter 3 but it didn't!

As I am friends with Jon, today he sends me an email titled "New Wayne".

***My FTP ish is all F-ed up so hit me with an IM and i can get it to you.***




Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been big on weezy. What does it mean that I've been converted by a track called "P*ssy Monster"? Hmmm...better not to over think this one...Good looks.