Saturday, October 25, 2008

Isiah Thomas Proves He is Scum at Most Vulnerable Moment

It's all sad - this Isiah Thomas situation.

I am a die hard Knicks fan - my feelings for Isiah Thomas are the about the same as George W. Bush - "I hope you realize what you've done." That's all I thought about Isiah Thomas - I was waiting to see him in person and say, "thank you for ruining one of the finest franchises in sports."



Well that's until now. If he did try to commit suicide - which it sure sounds like he did - then maybe he truly did understand that he has ruined everything he touch since 1994.

BUT...write when i began to feel a little for the guy his people come out and try to cover up his attempted suicide with an accident his daughter had.

His children are going through enough dealing with the fact that their daddy just tried to say goodbye forever - but now she has to deal with her friends asking her why SHE went to the hospital.

Despicable.

Share on Facebook

No comments: