Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Suckas (UPDATED - W/ "Exhibit C")

Via Okayplayer...


This week some classic unreleased Jay Electronica hit the internets. I have to admit --- I've been kind of sleeping on dude. He is one of the internets most popular rappers and even recently toured with Eryka Badu and Mos Def. I initially heard of Jay Electronica via Isa @ Buggin' Out and she continues to speak highly of him as an artist and an individual to follow on Twitter. Soooo...this week when these tracks hit I re-explored my Jay Electronica catalog. I can now officially give him the ISLM stamp of approval.

Click to listen/download:
"They call me Jay Electronica
Fuck That.
Call Me Jay ElecHannukah
Jay ElecYarmulke
JayElectRamadaan Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah Supana Watallah through your monitor."

Share on Facebook

No comments: